Castile and León is the largest region in Spain, located in the center of the country. But what do you know about this region which has so much to see with traces of past centuries?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
- Learn downhill skiing this winter? Check out these videos to learn the basics
- Get ready for skiing season with these puzzles
- Guess the names and facts about European rivers
- Did you know this about Dordogne in France?
- Nine places to go exploring and see the autumn colors in France, Germany, and Spain