Can you find the towns in Bavaria? This southernmost region in Germany is known for its nature but also the well preserved towns and villages with traces from medieval times.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
- Learn downhill skiing this winter? Check out these videos to learn the basics
- Get ready for skiing season with these puzzles
- Guess the names and facts about European rivers
- Did you know this about Dordogne in France?
- Nine places to go exploring and see the autumn colors in France, Germany, and Spain